This is mostly Josephine Wall style but mixed with Russ Mills. Portrait is a common subject for both, and they mixed pretty well. The incredible embellishments with flowers, leaves, vines and birds are fascinating to inspect.
All images are generated with Colab notebook included in the Quick Start Guide.
fully body fantasy female, heavenly, epic, highly detailed, by russ mills, by josephine wall, by Edwin Deakin
ugly, tiling, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn feet, poorly drawn face, out of frame, extra limbs, disfigured, deformed, body out of frame, bad anatomy, watermark, signature, cut off, low contrast, underexposed, overexposed, bad art, beginner, amateur, distorted face
- The most dominant keywords that dictate the style are josephine wall and russ mills.
- DreamShaper is a custom model trained for female portraits. It’s style also played a major role. The model helped to render good faces in illustration style.
- Portrait size and keyword full body was used to tease out a full body portrait.
- Universal negative prompt was used. This prompt helped to make colors more saturated.
- Inpainting was used in some images to re-render small parts to improve consistency. The same prompts were used.