Some prompts for generating full-body character graphics for fantasy games or RPG.
All images are generated with Colab notebook included in the Quick Start Guide.
(mage :1.3) in spiral lightning background, perfect beautiful face, realistic, full body, standing on ground, circuit board, in intricate clothing, elegant pose, fantasy, illustration, artstation
Substitute “mage” with: Wizard, warrior, enchanter, assassin, elf, ranger, summoner, … etc.
- The spiral game-card like background comes from Anything v3 model. Perhaps it is trained on many images like that.
- The keyword “circuit board” helped to induce the circular circuit-like background pattern.
- “spiral lightning background” is used to add varieties to the background. They usually don’t co-exist: The background is either a circular pattern or lightning. You can remove one or modify the change the background.
- Perhaps due to the models used, you will get a female character by default. Use keyword “male” to force a male character. E.g. “male wizard”.
- You can experiment with outfit keywords. For example, “warrior in armor”, “elf in dress”, etc.
- Keyword “face” is used to make the face visible. Otherwise sometimes it only shows the body. Likewise, “standing on ground” is used to show the legs.
- Portrait size is used to induce full body images.
Here’s are the settings used to inpaint small area of defects, including the face and extra objects.
|Prompt||Same as original|
|Image size||Same as original|
|Model||Sae as original|
|Inpaint at full resolution||On|